Monday, August 08, 2005

The Start of Something Big

After a few months of starting and stopping, I have finally found a concept for my blog. I am an information junkie. I guess I picked this trait up from my father, who would buy the Sunday paper from three different national newspapers ( NY Times, Chicago Tribune, and Chicago SunTimes) just to get a different perspective. I am a lot like him, but I use the Internet to do it. In my spare time, I just like to cruise the web for websites that could either teach me something, or would let me just have fun. I am often asked to find information for people, so the first thing that I do is use the Web.

And why not? The Internet has so many places that you can explore. I even admit sometimes, I could stay on all day just to find out something new. My first job was as a research assistant, so I spend an awful lot of time reading, and less time writing. I guess that is what blogs are for huh?

I will give you a link that I like every one or two days that I have found useful, and I hope that you enjoy. If you need for me to find a link for some mundane subject such as basket weaving, let me know that too!!

If you liked this post, be sure to subscribe here for e-mail updates and share the post on other social networking sites:
AddThis Social Bookmark Button