Tuesday, February 28, 2006

In Step With The Instapundit


The first blog that I look at after I get the morning sports scores from ESPN is the Instapundit. This blog is one of the ten most highly trafficked blogs in the world, and it is easy to see why. Unlike myself, who like to ramble on and on about a topic that I really like, Glenn Reynolds (who is a law professor) gets right to the point. His writing style is a good one for the web, which emphasizes short and quick blurbs about the major issues of the day. I can usually get through his blog in about 15 minutes at a time. I usually refer back to it at least five times a day. But, I did not realize until the other day was that his wife Dr. Helen Smith blogs as well. But, she blogs about current events from a psychological perspective. It is hard to say which one I like the most, but they both have made me laugh as well as point me into the direction of the top issues of the day when I don't have time to consult the Washington Post for example. I can use their sites as a benchmark or summary of the issues and then use this information to search the other news-orientated sites for more coverage. It works rather well.

I don't know if there are any husband and wife teams that are prominent bloggers, but it sure looks like they both enjoy what they are doing immensely
.

If you liked this post, be sure to subscribe here for e-mail updates and share the post on other social networking sites:
AddThis Social Bookmark Button