10 Halloween Facts for 2007 That May Scare You
Before you take your children trick-or-treating on the West Coast, there are some facts that you might find amusing about Halloween:
- There are 100 million owner occupied housing units in the United States that are ripe for trick-or-treaters.
- 36.1 million children in the U.S. actually go trick-or-treating.
- The were 1.1 billion pounds of pumpkins and Jack-O-Lanterns produced in the United States in 2005.
- Total spending on Halloween items will reach 5 billion this year.
- Total spending per person is estimated to be $64.82 in 2007.
- 72.9% of all consumers plan to stay home and pass out candy, which is the most popular activity during Halloween.
- Tips for parents on how to enjoy Halloween from Amazon.com.
- 50 of the scariest movies of all time from the Boston Globe.
- Top 10 Halloween books for children.
- Top 10 scary creatures.
If you liked this post, be sure to subscribe here for e-mail updates and share the post on other social networking sites: