Monday, December 25, 2006

Five Things that You Did Not Know About The Information Junkie


Paticipation in Darren Rowse’s last group writing project of the year earlier this week was a success in my book. I received a surge of visitors to my blog and most importantly, I received 10 comments on my post, which were all encouraging. Since feedback and relationships are going to have to be an ongoing activity, I wanted to give you five quick facts that you may find interesting from my life:


  1. My best friend is an accountant.
  2. I played both the clarinet and saxophone in high school.
  3. I enjoy watching, discussing, and reading about my favorite team, the Los Angeles Lakers.
  4. The Jackson 5 grew up and got their first exposure in Gary, Indiana before they became famous. My grandmother was in charge of security for their first concert back home in Gary. I was there in attendance.
  5. I graduated 47th in my high school class at West Side High School in Gary, Indiana.

I want to know more about my fellow commenters and readers as well, so feel free to leave your comments at the end of this post. In the meantime, I will tag my commenters with this meme (Gary Rogers was already tagged somewhere else) :

Jennifer Lynn

Tyler

Ashish Mohta

Tigerfish

MamaDuck


If you liked this post, be sure to subscribe here for e-mail updates and share the post on other social networking sites:
AddThis Social Bookmark Button